1) Position slicer on flat surface as shown in Figure 1.
2) Loosen set screw and turn handle upward as shown by arrow in Figure 1.
3) Using narrow object (such as nail), push wire fastening pin out.
4) While holding the base, grasp metal bar and gently slide it outward until it clears cutting slot.
5) Remove broken wire pieces
6) Take new wire and place wire loop into cutting slot.
Slide bar back into base passing the bar through wire loop.
7) With handle in raised position as shown in Figure 2, place the other wire loop into the handle cavity and reinsert fastening pin passing it through loop.
8) Turn the handle in the direction shown in Figure 2 until it comes to rest. Grasp handle and tighten set screw into metal bar.
9) Gently work bar either into or out of base until the wire is aligned with cutting slot.
Your Gourmet Cheese Slicer is now ready for use.
For replacement wires, send $1.00 for each wire, plus a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
9611 Santa Anita Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730